Abstract Submission Guidelines
Review poster presentation guidelines.
- Abstracts can be submitted in English, Spanish or Portuguese
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- Subject matter should be applicable to environmental toxicology and chemistry, including, but not limited to:
- Molecular and cellular biology as they relate to environmental toxicology and chemistry, hazard and risk assessment, and environment/human health related issues.
- Contributions to an understanding of ecological risk assessment and environmental hazards, including use and validation of mammalian models and systems.
- Ethical issues related to environmental toxicology and chemistry and risk assessment.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to abide by the SETAC code of conduct and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- There is a limit of 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES) for the text of your Abstract submission.